Charlotte FC First Win Match Ball Enter to Win
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1) Eligibility: The Charlotte FC First Win Match Ball Enter to Win (thereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal permanent residents of North Carolina or South Carolina who are eighteen (18) years of age or older prior to 2/25/2022, (hereafter, “Eligible Entrants”). Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of DT Soccer, LLC dba Charlotte FC (hereafter, “Sponsor”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. ("MLS") and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“Sum” and together with Sponsor and MLS, the "MLS Entities"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, printers and advertising & promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated prize providers, and any other person or entity associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife & their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state & local laws apply.
2) Promotion Period: Sweepstakes starts 3/21/22 and ends at 11:59PM EST 3/24/22 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
3) How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may either download the Charlotte FC app to your smartphone or visit CharlotteFootballClub.com/cheers and then follow the instructions provided to fully complete and submit the Official Entry Form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The Charlotte FC app is free to download. If you use your mobile phone to access the Charlotte FC app, standard data fees may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details.
Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET by 3/24/22 to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed, to be the “authorized account holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, destroyed or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, emails or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
4) Winner Selection: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on the day following the end of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. The potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may need to execute and return an Address Verification Form within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. If potential winner forfeits the prize, then the prize will be awarded to an alternative winner. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
5) One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) official match ball from the March 19, 2022 Charlotte FC game. The winner will receive the prize by mail and shipping costs will be incurred by Charlotte FC. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or implied by Sponsor. Grand Prize winner may not sell, transfer, encumber, assign or otherwise dispose of all or portion of the prize. Total ARV of all prizes awarded: $175.
6) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, 2) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check, and 3) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including but not limited to virus, bugs, technical failure, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winners from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or collective action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at a reasonable location within Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of North Carolina, USA.
9) Winners’ Names: the names of the winners (available after three weeks following winning match date), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 2 months following winning match date to: Charlotte FC First Win Match Ball Sweepstakes C/O DT Soccer, LLC dba Charlotte FC, 400 South Tryon Street #1200, Charlotte, NC 28202.
10) Sponsor: DT Soccer, LLC dba Charlotte FC, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, NC 28202.