Don't miss the party!
Ticket Office: 3:30PM
Supporters Tailgate: 3:30PM (McNinch Street lot - open to all fans)
Parking Lots Open: 4:00PM
STM Early Entry: 5:30PM (available only at the East Gate)
Team Store: 6:00PM (Access from inside stadium only)
- Will be open for STMs during Early Entry
- Will be open from 12:00PM-4:00PM (access from outside the stadium)
Gates Open: 6:00PM
Supporters March: 6:30PM
- March Start Location Change: French Quarter
Pre-Match Show: 7:30PM
- Be in your seats early for the party!
- Join the Supporters in singing of the National Anthem
**Please have your mobile ticket ready to display upon entry to your seats.
Be in your seats before kick and welcome the team to the pitch while enjoying special entertainment!
US National Anthem: Led By: Colby Bell
- Join the Supporters in singing the National Anthem
Color Guard: Lexington (NC) Sr. High School Army JROTC
Matchday DJ: DJ Fannie Mae
Coronation: Zach Burkholder, Unified Team Player & Selected All-Star
CLTFC's Pride Top will debut on May 17th & be worn again for Pride Night on June 10th.
Now available at the team store and online.
CLTFC FAN ACTIVITIES
- New this season...check out the Atrium Health Selfie Cam to view yourself on the videoboards! Use your device to capture your CLTFC excitement while you're in the stadium for matchday!
- Mint your own souvenir at our quarter press! Bring a quarter and choose from four Inaugural Season designs or collect them all. Located by the Atrium Health Fit Zone outside section 137.
As partners from day one, Ally is proud to help enhance the inaugural season experience for fans.
- Don't miss the chance to be featured on the videoboards for Kit Check presented by Ally! Show off your CLTFC gear proudly on social and use #ForTheCrown & tag @CharlotteFC + @ally in your post!
- Snap a pic with Ashley Westwood and Brandt Bronico in augmented reality on the Ally bench located near gate 126 in the main concourse.
- Tag yourself in a matchday photo using the Ally FanCam.
Enjoy some great concession specials on select food and drink items at the East Gate bars and Markets.
Check out the menu and selling times below:
5:30 PM - 6:45 PM
- Market 120: $5.99 (10.99) - Double Cheeseburger, $2.99 (5.99) - Hot Dog
- East Gate Markets: Queen City Eatery, Uptown Market, Mint Street Mart: $3.00 (4.99) – Dasani Water Bottle
While Supplies Last:
- Bud Light Taprooms East Gate: $5.00 - 12 oz. Draft Ice Cold Bud Light
- All bars & grab and go markets: $6.99 glasses of wine (excluding frose)
*these prices do not include tax
Reminder! Souvenir cups can be purchased at any Coca-Cola refreshment zone locations. Souvenir cups from previous matches will not be permitted into the stadium.
NEW SELF CHECKOUT CONCESSIONS
Get ready to check out even quicker on matchday with new Artificial Intelligence-enabled self-checkout at select concessions locations. Guests can find this experience at five locations in the stadium:
- East Gate market at section 120 – Uptown Market
- East Gate market at section 121 – Mint Street Mart
- East Gate market at section 122 – Queen City Eatery
- Grab & Go market at section 338 – Red Zone
- Press Box market at section 350
NEW: Looking for parking and the full Charlotte FC matchday experience? The McNinch Parking Lot is next to the Supporters' tailgate and is only a quick 10 minute walk to Bank of America Stadium. Parking is available for purchase ahead of matchday, but will also be available day of at the lot (cash only).
For other parking options and to reserve your parking with operators before matchday, click here. This will assure your spot and allow you to pre-pay.
CLICK HERE for more information.
**All suite ticket holders can use the Charlotte FC Mobile App to access mobile parking passes the same way match tickets are accessed. Upon arrival, parking passes will be scanned at the parking lot entrance.
All entry to Bank of America events require mobile tickets. All users, both PSL holders and single-match ticket buyers, can access and manage their tickets through the official Charlotte FC app. CLICK HERE for more information.
REMINDER: Download the Charlotte FC app on your phone/tablet and make sure it's updated to the current version to make matchday as smooth as possible.
Can't make it?? Donate your tickets.
Season Ticket Members and ticket-holders can donate ticket(s) if they can't make the match for a veteran, active military member, or any family members to attend.
- Bank of America Stadium is a cashless facility.
- Clear Bag Policy: To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the club enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag.
- Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
See our Matchday Page for access to all other matchday information, including club concessions credits and the A-to-Z guide.