Stadium Policies / A-Z Guide
Fans who consume alcohol are encouraged to drink responsibly. Patrons who attempt to bring their own alcohol into the stadium or who are obviously intoxicated will not be admitted into the stadium. All alcohol sales require a picture ID as proof of age. In North Carolina, there are four acceptable forms of identification that can be used to buy alcoholic beverages: current driver's license from any state in the United States, current U.S. military identification card, current North Carolina identification card or current official passport issued by any nation. You must be at least 21 years old to purchase alcohol. Only two beers will be sold at any one purchase per person. All alcohol sales will be discontinued at the 75th minute. Sales may be discontinued earlier at the discretion of stadium management.
To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the club enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or purses, bags or clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5".
Banners, Signs and Flags
Banners, signs and flags (national flags not included) must be soccer or event related and contain no commercial messages, logos or political endorsements. Banners, signs and flags should contain no offensive or obscene language. Banners, signs and flags which contain graphic depictions must be in good taste and contain no depictions that would offend or embarrass other patrons. In general, banners, signs and flags should be in good taste. Stadium Management reserves the right to approve all banners, signs and flags.
Patrons must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Banners, signs and flags must be small enough for one person to hold and no larger than 24" x 24".
- Banners, signs and flags may not be affixed, in any form, to the stadium.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct the view of others.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct static or electronic stadium signage.
- Banners, signs and flags should be constructed of either vinyl, cloth or other lightweight materials.
- Banners, signs and flags may not be attached to poles or sticks.
- Patrons will not be permitted to display more than one banner, sign or flag.
- Stadium Management reserves the right to remove any and all banners, signs or flags not in compliance with stadium policy or which, in their sole judgment, may be offensive to others or in instances where the banners, signs or flags continue to obstruct the view of others.
Fans celebrating a birthday can visit any guest relations both on the 100 concourse or concierge desk in the 300 level club to get a special edition coin to commemorate their special day.
Blankets are allowed into the stadium during the winter months. Fans will be asked to shake out the blanket to go through security. If there is a bag that holds the blanket, the bag must still meet the stadium bag policy.
Small still cameras are permitted in the stadium. Video cameras are not permitted. Tripods or any other similar equipment that could be a tripping hazard are also not allowed.
Bank of America Stadium was designed for fans of all ages. Please note that every child over the age of 12 months is required to have a match ticket to enter the stadium. Any child under the age of 12 months admitted without a ticket must share a seat with an accompanying adult. Adults can register children for the Tag-A-Kid Program at any of the 100 level concourse Guest Relations Booths.
There are four bays at the three entry gates (one at the North Gate, two at the Lowe's Gate and one at the South Gate) with extra-wide escalators. One escalator in each bay arrives at the 300 Club Level. The other escalator in each bay takes fans to the 500 level (when applicable).
Watch the following video to see what to do in the event of an emergency evacuation at Bank of America Stadium.
Fan Code of Conduct Policy
To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the team enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or purses, bags or clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5".
Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated. Unruly patrons will be subject to ejection, arrest, and possible loss of ticket privileges.
Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Abusive or vulgar language
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm or endanger others
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Throwing objects of any kind, including cups and streamers
- Any other act or behavior that in the judgment of stadium management poses a threat to other patrons or diminishes their enjoyment of the match
- Click here for full details on Fan Code of Conduct Policy
To request assistance with behavior issues on matchday, please text your message to: 704-GET-HELP (704-438-4357).
In the event of a medical emergency, please notify one of the event staff or police officers in your area. Atrium Health Emergency Care Centers emergency care stations are located on the 100 level across from sections 109-110 and 133-134, on the 300 level across from suite 310A, and on the 500 level across from sections 511-512 and 543-544. Registered nurses, doctors and paramedic units are on duty.
Fans in need of assistance should contact a member of the stadium staff or text a message to security at 704-Get-Help (704-438-4357).
As a convenience to our guests, Charlotte Football Club provides Guest Relations Booths. Guest Relations representatives can provide fans with information about the stadium, public transportation, restaurants and hotels and can answer questions for guests with disabilities. Guest Relations Booths are located at each entrance gate and next to the 500 level elevator lobbies.
Guests with Disabilities
Click here for more information.
Lost and Found
Reports of lost and found items should be made at any Guest Relations Booth. Please click here to submit a lost & found request online.
Parents/guardians reporting or inquiring about lost children should contact the nearest police officer, event staff employee or guest relations representative. That person will immediately contact the Stadium Command Center with all important information about the child. This information will be disseminated to all relevant parties at the stadium.
If a police officer, an event staff employee or guest relations representative finds a lost child, every effort will be made to quickly return the child to the parents/guardians. If a child's seat location can be determined, we will try to return the child to his/her seat. A police officer will stay with the child until the parents/guardians return to their seat. If the parents/guardians cannot be located at their seat location in a reasonable amount of time, the police officer may bring the child to the Public Safety Office until the parties are reunited.
To expedite the return of a lost child back to his/her seat, guests may register their child in the Tag-A-Kid Program at any of the 100 or 500 level concourse Guest Relations Booths.
All patrons and their belongings will be screened upon entry into the stadium. Patrons attempting to enter with prohibited items are subject to ejection. All patrons will be screened using walk-thru technology. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium, fans consent to such searches and waive any claims that they might have against the MLS, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If individuals elect not to consent to the searches, they will be denied entry into the stadium.
- Section 109 Portable
- Section 129 Portable
- Section 106 Walk in store
- Section 116 Main Team Store
- Section 139 Walk in store
- Section 113 Portable
- Section 123 Portable
- Club Level 327 Walk in store
- Club Level 332 Walk in store
- Club Level 348 Walk in store
- Section 513 Walk in store
- Section 527 Walk in store
- Section 540 Walk in store
Atrium Health Nursing Rooms - A private room is available on each level of the stadium dedicated to nursing mothers. To access one of these rooms, visit the Guest Relations booth across from sections 119, 129, 313, 525 or 543. For info about our Nursing Rooms, call 704-358-7000.
To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the following items are not permitted in the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- All balls, including soccer balls of any size and inflatable items
- All non-transparent bags or items, including backpacks, binocular/camera cases, cinch bags, computer bags, diaper bags, fanny packs, purses larger than 4.5" x 6.5", etc.
- Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
- Fireworks including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices, pyrotechnics or explosives
- Folding chairs
- Food and beverages, except two (2) sealed plastic non-flavored water bottles per person
- Horns, bells, whistles and other noise makers
- Hover-boards, scooters, or skateboards
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Pets, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Seat cushions with covers, zippers, clasps, pockets or any other device that would allow concealment of any item
- Strollers and baby seats
- Video equipment
- Weapons of any kind and size, including guns, knives, scissors and those carried with a permit
- Other items that in the judgment of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the stadium entrances must be either returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Any prohibited item discovered inside the stadium is subject to confiscation.
Items that will be permitted but will be inspected prior to entering the stadium (though fans are encouraged not to bring any bags or items that need inspection as our goal is to get all patrons in the stadium as quickly as possible):
- Any transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Purses, bags or clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Seat pads without covers, zippers, or pockets
Charlotte Football Club recycles all cans, bottles and cardboard generated inside the stadium.
Only service animals for guests with disabilities are allowed in the stadium. Service animal must be on a leash and wearing harness identifying its service. If animal does not have a harness, owner must be able to show documentation of certification.
Bank of America Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited inside all areas of the stadium including concourses, seating areas, suites and club areas. This includes but is not limited to cigarettes, vapor cigarettes and electronic cigarettes.
There are three main gates, each with illuminated glass domes, to Bank of America Stadium:
North Gate - located off Graham Street
Lowe's East Gate - located off Mint Street
South Gate - located off Morehead Street
Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to announced kickoff time listed on match ticket. (Inaugural Match will open 2 hours prior) All entrances comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and are equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities.
All guests who would like to register their child for the Tag-A-Kid Program may do so at any Guest Relations Booth or concierge desk. The child will receive a wristband with his/her seat location. If the child becomes lost, the wristband will give an event staff employee or police officer the necessary information to escort the child back to his/her seat. If a parent is not there, the child will be taken to the Public Safety Office.
Television monitors are located throughout the concourses, allowing fans to follow the action if they leave their seats.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the stadium to patrons in the upper and lower seating bowls, club level, suites, concession areas and concourses. With more than 1,200 access points, StadiumGuest keeps you connected to the Internet. Fans can have it all right from their seats - from surfing the web to visiting social networks to using apps to checking e-mail. Follow these instructions to connect:
Turn on the Wi-Fi on your wireless device.
- Connect to the "StadiumGuest" network.
- Go to your device's Internet browser to bring up the StadiumGuest landing page.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the "Get Connected" button.