Fans with assigned parking will receive details and digital parking passes via email prior to the start of the season. Other ticket holders will be responsible for their own parking arrangements. There are more than 30,000 parking spaces within a 10-15 minute walk of the stadium. Parking operators lease parking spaces on a match-by-match or seasonal basis near Bank of America Stadium.
In order to reserve your parking with operators before game day, click here. This will assure your spot and allow you to pre-pay.
Charlotte FC has partnered with Waze and Google maps to help navigate fans on matchdays. WAZE and Google maps are the ONLY GPS programs with event day traffic plans and street closures, providing accurate directions, and real-time traffic alerts to pre-purchased game day lots.
Recreational Vehicle & Bus Parking
Recreational vehicle & Bus parking for Charlotte FC matches are operated by Preferred Parking. For more information, including cost and locations, contact Preferred Parking at 704-375-6014 or go to www.preferredparking.com.
- I-85 from the South - Look for signs to exit at either Billy Graham Parkway, Freedom Drive, Brookshire Freeway (I-277 East) or I-77 South.
- I-85 from the North - Look for signs to exit at either Sugar Creek Road, Graham Street, Statesville Avenue or I-77 South.
- I-77 from the South - Look for signs to exit at either John Belk Freeway (I-277) or Trade Street.
- I-77 from the North - Look for signs to exit at either Brookshire Freeway (I-277 East), Fifth Street, Trade Street, Morehead Street or John Belk Freeway (I-277).
- Wilkinson Boulevard (US 74) from the West - Follow signs for John Belk Freeway (I-277) and exit at either Carson Boulevard, College Street, South Boulevard or Brevard Street.
- Independence Boulevard (US 74) from the East - Follow signs for John Belk Freeway (I-277) and exit at either Sixth Street, Fourth Street, Stonewall Street or South Boulevard.
- Brookshire Freeway (I-277) from the West - Look for signs to exit at either I-77 South, Graham Street, Church Street or Brevard Street.
- NC 49/US 29 from the Northeast - Follow Tryon Street to Church Street.
- Airport - Follow Josh Birmingham Parkway 1.5 miles to Billy Graham Parkway South. Proceed on Billy Graham to I-77 North. Look for signs to exit at either John Belk Freeway (I-277) or Trade Street.
The City of Charlotte advises fans to pick up and drop off using their preferred rideshare app at the corner of Third and Church Streets, next to Romare Bearden Park.
There is no westbound traffic on Trade St from Graham to I-77. Please use 4th or 6th streets to access I-77 from Graham St.
Drop-Off Zone for Fans with Disabilities
The LYNX Blue Line offers fast, quiet, convenient light-rail service between uptown Charlotte and I-485 at South Boulevard. Parking is available at seven park and ride lots along the line. Stops at the Carson, Stonewall and Convention Center stations put you within blocks of the stadium.
Tailgating activities can create special risks to public safety due to the use of multiple open-flame cooking devices in close proximity to people, vehicles, buildings, structures and combustible vegetation. These guidelines are established to provide a set of minimum safety measures to be followed by persons wishing to engage in such activities.
Open-flame cooking devices shall not be operated within 25 feet of any building or structure and not within 10 feet of any motor vehicle. Charcoal grilling is not permitted in stadium operated parking lots.
A minimum clearance of 10 feet shall be maintained between any open-flame cooking device and dry vegetation, combustible materials, trash dumpsters or receptacles, or in close proximity to anything that can create a fire hazard.
Any parking area or lot being used for parking and tailgating activities shall be provided with metal containers for the safe disposal of coals, cinders or hot ashes. Containers shall be clearly labeled "For Coal and Ash Disposal Only." Any other trash receptacle or container shall not be used for such purpose.
Every effort shall be made to ensure that any coals or cinders are extinguished prior to disposal.
Open-flame cooking devices shall be attended at all times and shall not be used in parking decks or in any manner that will impede pedestrian or vehicle traffic. Any other type of outdoors burning or open fire, which is not part of a cooking device, is strictly prohibited.
Please follow all State and City guidelines regarding physical distance and group size and note that these guidelines may change throughout the season.
Parking Shuttle for Fans with Disabilities
Bank of America Stadium does not have reserved handicap parking. Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center provides a matchday shuttle for guests with disabilities for Charlotte FC matches. An accessible parking placard is required to use the service.
Patrons using the service should park at 720 E. Morehead St in Uptown. Patrons will enter from the E. Morehead side of the building and exit in rear.
The cost for this service begins approximately 90 minutes prior to kickoff. You and your companions will be shuttled to the intersection of Mint, Stonewall and Graham streets adjacent to Bank of America Stadium. Guests will receive a wristband that will permit them to return to the shuttle post-match. The shuttle will begin return service at half time. For more information about the parking shuttle, please call 704-593-4100. To secure your parking pass in advance, please purchase here.
Suite Parking Passes
All suite ticket holders can use the Charlotte FC Mobile App to access mobile parking passes the same way match tickets are accessed. Upon arrival, parking passes will be scanned at the parking lot entrance.