Clear Bag Policy
To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the following items are not permitted in the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- All balls, including footballs of any size
- All non-transparent bags or items, including binocular/camera cases, cinch bags, computer bags, diaper bags, purses larger than 4.5" x 6.5", etc.
- Baby carriers that fall under the following:
- Single stool baby carriers with or without pockets/zippers (due to size)
- Combination baby carriers with or without pockets/zippers (due to size)
- Baby seats
- Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
- Folding chairs
- Food and beverages, except two (2) sealed plastic non-flavored water bottles per person
- Horns, bells, whistles and other noise makers
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Pets, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Seat cushions with covers, zippers, clasps, pockets or any other device that would allow concealment of any item
- Selfie Sticks
- Video equipment
- Weapons of any kind and size, including guns, knives, scissors and those carried with a permit
- Other items that in the judgment of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the stadium entrances must be either returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of those items may be denied entrance into the stadium and is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the stadium is subject to confiscation.
Items that will be permitted but will be inspected at bag check locations prior to entry:
- Any transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Purses, bags, fanny packs or clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Containers for medical supplies or special food items for diabetics (please contact the director of security at 704-358-7000 for more information on the approval process)
- Flags without poles or sticks
- Seat pads without covers, zippers, clasps, pockets or any other device that would allow concealment of any items
- Strapped baby carriers or baby wraps without solid/mesh pockets or zippers.
Fans are encouraged not to bring any bags or items that need inspection as our goal is to get all patrons in the stadium as quickly as possible.