Don't miss the party!
Ticket Office: 3:30PM
- Limited number of select tickets available on matchday. Visit Ticketmaster for best options.
Supporters Tailgate: 3:30PM (McNinch Street lot - open to all fans)
Parking Lots Open: 4:00PM
STM Early Entry: 5:30PM (available only at the East Gate)
Team Store: 6:00PM (Access from inside stadium only)
- Will be open for STMs during Early Entry
- Will be open from 12:00PM-4:00PM (access from outside the stadium only)
Gates Open: 6:00PM
Supporters March: 6:30PM
Pre-Match Show: 7:30PM
- Be in your seats early for the party!
- Join the Supporters in singing of the National Anthem
**Please have your mobile ticket ready to display upon entry to your seats.
FOAM CROWN GIVEAWAY
The first 8,000 fans will receive a CLTFC Blue Foam Crown, presented by Carolina Ford Dealers.
Party Like It's 2022: A night to celebrate our historic inaugural season. Enjoy pre-match party activations, special concession items, photo ops, and more.
Match Specials Include:
- Supporters tailgate pre-party, including food trucks, DJ Fannie Mae, inflatables, and a mechanical bull
- CLTFC Foam Crown Giveaway, presented by Carolina Ford Dealers
- Concession specials, including a 16oz Souvenir Mojito Cocktail
- Nostalgic 2022 Moments and Photos Ops
Keep reading for more information.
Be in your seats before kick and welcome the team to the pitch while enjoying special entertainment!
US National Anthem: Led By: Mason Greer
- Join the Supporters in singing the National Anthem
Color Guard: Lexington (NC) Senior High School Army JROTC
Matchday DJ: DJ Fannie Mae
Coronation: Amy Aussieker | 2022 Charlottean of the Year, the city’s voice of Sustainability
CLTFC FAN ACTIVITIES
- As you're making your way to the stadium, be sure to stop by the Carolina Ford Dealers activation for giveaways at the corner of south graham and mint street or catch them on the concourse inside the North Gate!
- Stop by the Coca-Cola Activation Area inside Bank of America Stadium outside section 105-106 and try the irresistible new taste of Fanta Orange, while supplies last.
- New this season...check out the Atrium Health Selfie Cam to view yourself on the videoboards! Use your device to capture your CLTFC excitement while you're in the stadium for matchday!
- Mint your own souvenir at our quarter press! Bring a quarter and choose from four Inaugural Season designs or collect them all. Located by the Atrium Health Fit Zone outside section 137.
- Stop by our 2022 Scarf of the Month Wall and grab your photo op at Legends Row.
- Walk throughout the 100 Level concourse and take in the Moments in Mint to reminisce on last year's inaugural season.
ALLY EXPERIENCES | FOUNDING PARTNER
As partners from day one, Ally is proud to help enhance the inaugural season experience for fans.
- Don't miss the chance to be featured on the videoboards for Kit Check presented by Ally! Show off your CLTFC gear proudly on social and use #ForTheCrown & tag @CharlotteFC + @ally in your post!
- Snap a pic with Ashley Westwood, Brandt Bronico, and Nuno Santos in augmented reality on the Ally bench located near gate 126 in the main concourse.
- Tag yourself in a matchday photo using the Ally FanCam.
FOR THE PLANET. FOR THE CROWN.
Charlotte FC will be wearing the 2023 One Planet Kit, made with Parley Ocean Plastic, on the pitch on April 22nd.
Kits are available in the team store and online. Limited supply available.
JOIN THE SUPPORTERS
The Supporters Tailgate: Are you ready to party?! All fans are welcome to join the Supporters Tailgate at the McNinch Street lot before the march. Food trucks and other food options will be available onsite. Outside food and drink are also allowed.
Don't miss out on our Party Like It's 2022 Tailgate Pre-Party!
- Inflatables and Mechanical Bull
- Food Trucks
- DJ Fannie Mae 3:30-4:30PM
The Supporters March: A moment you won't want to miss! If you want to be a part of the march, meet them at 6:30PM as they prepare to make their way to Bank of America Stadium.
See map below for the route to the stadium:
Early Bird Concession Specials
Enjoy some great concession specials on select food and drink items at the East Gate bars and Markets.
Check out the menu and selling times below:
5:30 PM - 6:45 PM
- Market 120: $5.99 (10.99) - Double Cheeseburger, $2.99 (5.99) - Hot Dog
- East Gate Markets: Queen City Eatery, Uptown Market, Mint Street Mart: $3.00 (4.99) – Dasani Water Bottle
While Supplies Last:
- Bud Light Taprooms East Gate: $5.00 - 12 oz. Draft Ice Cold Bud Light
- 16oz Souvenir Mojito Cocktails @ East Gate & 300 level bars
- Rajas Footlong Hot Dog @ Section 120
- Roasted Poblano Peppers & Onions, Cilantro Crema and Chopped Bacon.
- Caprese BLT @ Section 326
- Fresh Homemade Mozzarella, Farmers Market Tomatoes, Crispy Bacon, BIB Lettuce and Pesto Mayo.
*these prices do not include tax
Reminder! Souvenir cups can be purchased at any Coca-Cola refreshment zone locations. Souvenir cups from previous matches will not be permitted into the stadium.
A TO Z GUIDE
BE PREPARED & ARRIVE EARLY
To make your matchday as smooth as possible, we encourage all ticket holders to access their tickets prior to matchday to avoid confusion and issues at the gate. Fans are also encouraged to arrive early to avoid long lines. All three gates will be open and you can use any of the main gates, regardless of the gate noted on your ticket.
- Bank of America Stadium is a cashless facility.
- Clear Bag Policy: To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the club enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag.
- Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know from bag policy to parking and more.
Fans with assigned parking will receive details and digital parking passes via email prior to the start of the season. Other ticket holders will be responsible for their own parking arrangements. There are more than 30,000 parking spaces within a 10-15 minute walk of the stadium. Parking operators lease parking spaces on a match-by-match or seasonal basis near Bank of America Stadium.
Looking for parking and the full Charlotte FC matchday experience? The McNinch Parking Lot is next to the Supporters' tailgate and is only a quick 10 minute walk to Bank of America Stadium. Parking is available for purchase ahead of matchday, but will also be available day of at the lot (cash only).
For other parking options and to reserve your parking with operators before matchday, click here. This will assure your spot and allow you to pre-pay.
CLICK HERE for more information.
**All suite ticket holders can use the Charlotte FC Mobile App to access mobile parking passes the same way match tickets are accessed. Upon arrival, parking passes will be scanned at the parking lot entrance.
All entry to Bank of America events require mobile tickets (PDF tickets will no longer be valid for entry). All users, both PSL holders and single-game ticket buyers, can access and manage their tickets through the official Charlotte FC app.
Mobile ticketing will allow ticket holders to conveniently manage, transfer (forward), or sell tickets and will aid in efforts to reduce the risk of lost or counterfeit tickets. Download the app and see instructions below for mobile ticketing.
REMINDER: Download the Charlotte FC app on your phone/tablet and make sure it's updated to the current version to make matchday as smooth as possible.
NEW SELF CHECKOUT CONCESSIONS
Get ready to check out even quicker on matchday with new Artificial Intelligence-enabled self-checkout at select concessions locations. Guests can find this experience at five locations in the stadium:
- East Gate market at section 120 – Uptown Market
- East Gate market at section 121 – Mint Street Mart
- East Gate market at section 122 – Queen City Eatery
- Grab & Go market at section 338 – Red Zone
- Press Box market at section 350
- Club Level Concessions: Club Seats include access to unlimited free fountain drinks on the Club Level.
- Club Season Ticket Member: to learn how to access your club credit or how to transfer your credit click here.
A tifo display will be unfurled from this section. If you may be uncomfortable or claustrophobic, we recommend seating in another Supporters section area.
SUPPORTERS SECTION SEATING
Please note that seating in the Supporters Section is General Admissions based on a first-come first-serve system. For any questions or concerns prior to matchday, be sure to contact your Supporter Group Leader.
IMPORTANT: The release of any objects into the air, intentional or not, will result in immediate ejection from the stadium. If an object lands on the pitch, it'll be considered a projectile and is an offense subject to ejection by MLS officials and sanctions for the team/fans.
- Please do not throw any objects on the field or at other fans if you disagree with any call or result on the pitch - this can hurt Charlotte FC's results for that match.
Prior to entering the Supporters Section, fans must pour all alcoholic beverages into a plastic cup. Cups will be provided by ushers at each section. Reminder: beer throwing at anytime is not permitted.
ATRIUM HEALTH NURSING ROOMS
A private Atrium Health Nursing Room is available on each level of the stadium dedicated to nursing mothers. To access one of these rooms, visit the Guest Relations booth across from sections 119, 129, 313, 525 or 543. For info about our Atrium Health Nursing Rooms, call 704-358-7000.
ATRIUM HEALTH FIT ZONE
The Atrium Health Fit Zone is an outdoor area located on the 100 level concourse by section 138 and features a miniature artificial turf pitch, where kids can play. Our youngest fans can practice their kicking and passing skills, and other fun interactive activities.
Can't make it?? Donate your tickets.
Season Ticket Members and ticket-holders can donate ticket(s) if they can't make the match for a veteran, active military member, or any family members to attend.