Don't miss the party!
Ticket Office: 2:00PM
Supporters Tailgate: 2:00PM
Parking Lots Open: 2:30PM
STM Early Entry: 4:00PM (available only at the East Gate)
Team Store: 4:30PM (Access from inside stadium only)
- Will be open for STMs during Early Entry
- Will be open from 12:00PM-3:00PM (access from outside the stadium)
Gates Open: 4:30PM
Supporters March: 5:00PM
Pre-Match Show: 6:00PM
- Be in your seats early for the party!
- Join the Supporters in singing of the National Anthem
**Please have your mobile ticket ready to display upon entry to your seats.
FAN APPRECIATION NIGHT
For The Fans, For The Crown. All season long you have been our ENERGY from The Fortress to all over the Carolinas. And now it’s time to celebrate YOU!
Be sure to arrive early to get your limited-edition Fan Appreciation T-shirt, presented by Ally.
CLTFC FAN ACTIVITIES
- Check out the Atrium Health Selfie Cam to view yourself on the videoboards! Use your device to capture your CLTFC excitement while you're in the stadium for matchday!
- As you're making your way to the stadium, be sure to stop by the Carolina Ford Dealers activation for giveaways at the corner of South Graham and Mint Street or catch them on the concourse inside the North Gate!
Enjoy in-match activations, presented by Ally:
- Don't miss the chance to be featured on the videoboards for Kit Check presented by Ally! Show off your CLTFC gear proudly on social and use #ForTheCrown & tag @CharlotteFC + @ally in your post!
- Tag yourself in a matchday photo using the Ally FanCam.
- Snap a pic with Ashley Westwood and Brandt Bronico in augmented reality on the Ally bench located near gate 126 in the main concourse.
- Join Modelo at their 100-level concourse bar for a giant game of foosball, giveaways, and sampling.
Be in your seats before kick and welcome the team to the pitch while enjoying special entertainment!
Theme Night: Fan Appreciation Night
US National Anthem: Led By: Matthew Sims
- Join the Supporters in singing the National Anthem
Color Guard: York Comprehensive High School JROTC
Matchday DJ: DJ Fannie Mae
Coronation: Joseph Nelson
Stay in your seats at half (starting at the 7 minute mark) to catch a must-see Drone Show and Light Show.
*Starting at 6:45PM, the walkway between Clutch Kitchen & Pour House and Bank of America Stadium will be closed for safety due to the halftime Drone Show. Fans arriving late will be required to enter via Morehead St. or Mint St.
SUPPORTERS SECTION REMINDER:
Sections are 119-124 & 227-231 ONLY.
All other sections are reserved for regular admission seats.
Our supporters have created one of the most electric atmospheres in all of Major League Soccer. Your support is meant to encourage our players on the pitch with relentless energy. While we appreciate the passion exhibited after every Charlotte FC goal, we also aim to create a safe environment for ALL fans.
For those supporters that choose to celebrate goals by launching the liquid from your cup, we ask that you do so by tossing the liquid up into the sky while holding onto your cup. Any object that leaves your hands is considered a projectile and will result in an immediate ejection and possible stadium ban.
Enjoy some great concession specials on select food and drink items at the East Gate bars and Markets.
Check out the menu and selling times below:
4:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Market 120: $5.99 (10.99) - Double Cheeseburger, $2.99 (5.99) - Hot Dog
- East Gate Markets: Queen City Eatery, Uptown Market, Mint Street Mart: $3.00 (4.99) – Dasani Water Bottle
While Supplies Last:
- Bud Light Taprooms East Gate: $5.00 - 12 oz. Draft Ice Cold Bud Light
*these prices do not include tax
Reminder! Souvenir cups can be purchased at any Coca-Cola refreshment zone locations. Souvenir cups from previous matches will not be permitted into the stadium.
New “Scan & Pay” Method
Introducing our newest and fastest way to pay. The new scan and pay option allows you to be back to your seat with all of your match time snacks before you ever miss a thing!
Looking for parking and the full Charlotte FC matchday experience? The McNinch Parking Lot is next to the Supporters' tailgate and is only a quick 10 minute walk to Bank of America Stadium. Parking is available for purchase ahead of matchday, but will also be available day of at the lot (cash only).
For other parking options and to reserve your parking with operators before matchday, click here. This will assure your spot and allow you to pre-pay.
CLICK HERE for more information.
**All suite ticket holders can use the Charlotte FC Mobile App to access mobile parking passes the same way match tickets are accessed. Upon arrival, parking passes will be scanned at the parking lot entrance.
All entry to Bank of America events require mobile tickets. All users, both PSL holders and single-match ticket buyers, can access and manage their tickets through the official Charlotte FC app. CLICK HERE for more information.
REMINDER: Download the Charlotte FC app on your phone/tablet and make sure it's updated to the current version to make matchday as smooth as possible.
Can't make it?? Donate your tickets.
Season Ticket Members and ticket-holders can donate ticket(s) if they can't make the match for a veteran, active military member, or any family members to attend.
- Fans with tickets in the 500 level can access seating from the north stadium ramps and escalators.
- Bank of America Stadium is a cashless facility.
- Clear Bag Policy: To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the club enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag.
- Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.