Collect a piece of history with a FREE Sir Minty Limited Edition collectible poster. Upon entry, first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive the poster - be sure to arrive early to get yours!
Don't miss the party!
Ticket Office: 3:00PM
- Limited number of select tickets available on matchday. Visit Ticketmaster for best options.
Supporters Tailgate: 3:00PM (McNinch Street lot - open to all fans)
Parking Lots Open: 4:00PM
Bash at the Bank: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
STM Early Entry: 5:00PM (available only at the East Gate)
Team Store: 5:00PM (Access from inside stadium only)
- Will be open 12:00PM - 4:00PM from outside the stadium.
Gates Open: 5:30PM
Supporters March: 6:00PM
Coronation, National Anthem: 7:15PM
- Be in your seats early for the party!
- Join the Supporters in singing of the National Anthem
Interactive Light Show: Post-Match
- Download the Charlotte FC app to participate.
Bash at the Bank | 4 PM on Mint Street
Come join us of the pre-match party of the summer.
- DJ, Food Trucks, & Fire Truck
- Kids Fun Zone with Inflatables, Face Paint Artists, Minty, and more.
In the event of severe weather within 8 miles of the stadium during the Bash of the Bank, fans will be asked to head back to their vehicle to take shelter.
Early Bird Concession Specials
Enjoy some great concession specials on select food and drink items at the Lowe's East Gate bars and Markets.
Check out the menu and selling times below:
5:00 PM - 6:15 PM
- Market 120: $5.00 (10.99) - Brisket, Chicken or Veggie Quesadilla
- Lowe's East Gate Markets: $3.00 (4.99) - Dasani Water Bottle
While Supplies Last
- Michelob Ultra Taprooms Lowe's East Gate: $5.00 - 12 oz. Draft Ice Cold Michelob Ultra
JOIN THE SUPPORTERS
The Supporters Tailgate: Are you ready to party?! All fans are welcome to join the Supporters Tailgate at the McNinch Street lot before the march. Food trucks and other food options will be available onsite. Outside food and drink are also allowed.
The Supporters March: A moment you won't want to miss! If you want to be a part of the march, meet them at 6:00PM as they prepare to make their way to Bank of America Stadium.
See map below for the route to the stadium:
Be in your seats before kick and welcome the team to the pitch while enjoying special entertainment!
Theme Night: Americana
Giveaway: Collectible Matchup Poster (first 10K fans)
US National Anthem: Marcus Lowery
- Join the Supporters in singing the National Anthem
Color Guard: Charlotte Army Recruiting Company
Matchday DJ: DJ Fannie Mae - Pre-Match & Halftime
Coronation: Erica Williams
BE PREPARED & ARRIVE EARLY
To make your matchday as smooth as possible, we encourage all ticket holders to access their tickets prior to matchday to avoid confusion and issues at the gate.
Fans are also encouraged to arrive early to avoid long lines. All three gates will be open and you can use any of the main gates, regardless of the gate noted on your ticket.
In the event of severe weather within 8 miles of the stadium, fans will be asked to evacuate the seating bowl and take shelter in the concourse. Stadium staff will help direct fans to the nearest and safest shelter until weather has moved away from the stadium. Reminder: Umbrellas are not permitted.
All entry to Bank of America events require mobile tickets (PDF tickets will no longer be valid for entry). All users, both PSL holders and single-game ticket buyers, can access and manage their tickets through the official Charlotte FC app.
Mobile ticketing will allow ticket holders to conveniently manage, transfer (forward), or sell tickets and will aid in efforts to reduce the risk of lost or counterfeit tickets. Download the app and see instructions below for mobile ticketing.
A TO Z GUIDE
- Bank of America Stadium is a cashless facility.
- Clear Bag Policy: To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the club enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag.
- Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
- Fans are allowed to bring two (2) sealed plastic non-flavored water bottles per person.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know from bag policy to parking and more.
Fans with assigned parking will receive details and digital parking passes via email prior to the start of the season. Other ticket holders will be responsible for their own parking arrangements. There are more than 30,000 parking spaces within a 10-15 minute walk of the stadium. Parking operators lease parking spaces on a match-by-match or seasonal basis near Bank of America Stadium.
In order to reserve your parking with operators before game day, click here. This will assure your spot and allow you to pre-pay.
CLICK HERE for more information.
**All suite ticket holders can use the Charlotte FC Mobile App to access mobile parking passes the same way match tickets are accessed. Upon arrival, parking passes will be scanned at the parking lot entrance.
CLTFC FAN ACTIVITIES
- Giveaways from Carolina Ford Dealers at the corner of South Graham and Mint Street.
Keep the party going inside the stadium on the 100-Level concourse:
- Check out the giant Michelob Ultra bottle near the Lowe's East Gate Taprooms.
- Join Modelo for a matchday activation at their 100-level concourse bar.
- Mint your own souvenir at the quarter press! Bring a quarter and choose from four Inaugural Season designs or collect them all. Located by the Atrium Health Fit Zone outside section 137.
- Visit the Folds of Honor display at North Gate to learn more about supporting scholarships for the family members of America’s fallen and disabled service members.
ALLY | FOUNDING PARTNER
As partners from day one, Ally is proud to help enhance the inaugural season experience for fans.
- Snap a pic in augmented reality on the Ally bench located near gate 126 in the main concourse.
- Download the Charlotte FC app to test your soccer knowledge with half-time trivia.
- Tag yourself in a matchday photo using the Ally FanCam.
- Club Level Concessions: Club Seats include access to unlimited free pre-packaged snacks and fountain drinks on the Club Level.
- Club Season Ticket Member: to learn how to access your club credit or how to transfer your credit click here.
Please be advised that section 121 will be roped off until all supporter groups arrive from the march.
- If you arrive before the March, please find an open seat in another other available section. Do not congregate and block the aisles in and around section 121.
- If you may be uncomfortable or claustrophobic, we recommend seating in another Supporters section area.
SUPPORTERS SECTION SEATING
Please note that seating in the Supporters Section is General Admissions based on a first-come first-serve system. For any questions or concerns prior to matchday, be sure to contact your Supporter Group Leader.
IMPORTANT: The release of any objects into the air, intentional or not, will result in immediate ejection from the stadium. If an object lands on the pitch, it'll be considered a projectile and is an offense subject to ejection by MLS officials and sanctions for the team/fans.
- Please do not throw any objects on the field or at other fans if you disagree with any call or result on the pitch - this can hurt Charlotte FC's results for that match.
Prior to entering the Supporters Section, fans must pour all alcoholic beverages into a plastic cup. Cups will be provided by ushers at each section. Reminder: beer throwing at anytime is not permitted.
ATRIUM HEALTH NURSING ROOMS
A private Atrium Health Nursing Room is available on each level of the stadium dedicated to nursing mothers. To access one of these rooms, visit the Guest Relations booth across from sections 119, 129, 313, 525 or 543. For info about our Atrium Health Nursing Rooms, call 704-358-7000.
ATRIUM HEALTH FIT ZONE
The Atrium Health Fit Zone is an outdoor area located on the 100 level concourse by section 138 and features a miniature artificial turf pitch, where kids can play. Our youngest fans can practice their kicking and passing skills, and other fun interactive activities.