Don't miss the party!
Ticket Office: 9:00AM
Supporters Tailgate: 3:30PM (French Quarter)
Parking Lots Open: 4:00PM
STM Early Entry: 5:30PM (available only at the East Gate)
Team Store: 6:00PM (Access from inside stadium only)
- Will be open for STMs during Early Entry
- Will be open from 12:00PM-4:00PM (access from outside the stadium)
Gates Open: 6:00PM
Supporters March: 6:30PM (Starts at French Quarter)
Pre-Match Show: 7:30PM
- Be in your seats early for the party!
- Join the Supporters in singing of the National Anthem
**Please have your mobile ticket ready to display upon entry to your seats.
Kicking Childhood Cancer
In September of 2023, MLS and Continental Tire are teaming up to support Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. The 10th annual “Kick Childhood Cancer” (KCC) campaign will raise awareness and funds for pediatric cancer research and treatment. As a club, Charlotte FC has partnered with Atrium Health Levine Children’s to highlight their team and patients for the match on September 20 and throughout the month.
Learn more about how Charlotte FC is honoring Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at the match here.
Charlotte FC is excited to honor Ellie at the Kick Childhood Cancer match on September 20th. The first 7,500 fans will receive a specially designed scarf inspired by her love of soccer balls, smiley faces, and rainbows.
CLTFC FAN ACTIVITIES
- Check out the Atrium Health Selfie Cam to view yourself on the videoboards! Use your device to capture your CLTFC excitement while you're in the stadium for matchday!
Enjoy in-match activations, presented by Ally:
- Don't miss the chance to be featured on the videoboards for Kit Check presented by Ally! Show off your CLTFC gear proudly on social and use #ForTheCrown & tag @CharlotteFC + @ally in your post!
- Tag yourself in a matchday photo using the Ally FanCam.
- Snap a pic with Ashley Westwood and Brandt Bronico in augmented reality on the Ally bench located near gate 126 in the main concourse.
- Don't miss your chance to sample Goldfish or Lance Sandwich Crackers courtesy of Campbell's Snacks at the match! Samples will be located at the North Gate while supplies last!
Be in your seats before kick and welcome the team to the pitch while enjoying special entertainment!
Theme Night: Kick Childhood Cancer
US National Anthem: Led By: Willie Davis
- Join the Supporters in singing the National Anthem
Color Guard: Nation Ford HS Marine Corps. JROTC
Matchday DJ: DJ Fannie Mae
Coronation: Dr. Chad Jacobsen, Pediatric Hematologist and Oncologist at Levine Children's Hospital
Honorary Captain: Ellie Bottone, Atrium Health Levine Children's Cancer Patient
SUPPORTERS SECTION REMINDER:
Sections are 119-124 & 227-231 ONLY.
All other sections are reserved for regular admission seats.
Our supporters have created one of the most electric atmospheres in all of Major League Soccer. Your support is meant to encourage our players on the pitch with relentless energy. While we appreciate the passion exhibited after every Charlotte FC goal, we also aim to create a safe environment for ALL fans.
For those supporters that choose to celebrate goals by launching the liquid from your cup, we ask that you do so by tossing the liquid up into the sky while holding onto your cup. Any object that leaves your hands is considered a projectile and will result in an immediate ejection and possible stadium ban.
Enjoy some great concession specials on select food and drink items at the East Gate bars and Markets.
Check out the menu and selling times below:
5:30 PM - 6:45 PM
- Market 120: $5.99 (10.99) - Double Cheeseburger, $2.99 (5.99) - Hot Dog
- East Gate Markets: Queen City Eatery, Uptown Market, Mint Street Mart: $3.00 (4.99) – Dasani Water Bottle
While Supplies Last:
- Bud Light Taprooms East Gate: $5.00 - 12 oz. Draft Ice Cold Bud Light
*these prices do not include tax
Reminder! Souvenir cups can be purchased at any Coca-Cola refreshment zone locations. Souvenir cups from previous matches will not be permitted into the stadium.
New “Scan & Pay” Method
Introducing our newest and fastest way to pay. The new scan and pay option allows you to be back to your seat with all of your match time snacks before you ever miss a thing!
Looking for parking and the full Charlotte FC matchday experience? The McNinch Parking Lot is next to the Supporters' tailgate and is only a quick 10 minute walk to Bank of America Stadium. Parking is available for purchase ahead of matchday, but will also be available day of at the lot (cash only).
For other parking options and to reserve your parking with operators before matchday, click here. This will assure your spot and allow you to pre-pay.
CLICK HERE for more information.
**All suite ticket holders can use the Charlotte FC Mobile App to access mobile parking passes the same way match tickets are accessed. Upon arrival, parking passes will be scanned at the parking lot entrance.
All entry to Bank of America events require mobile tickets. All users, both PSL holders and single-match ticket buyers, can access and manage their tickets through the official Charlotte FC app. CLICK HERE for more information.
REMINDER: Download the Charlotte FC app on your phone/tablet and make sure it's updated to the current version to make matchday as smooth as possible.
Can't make it?? Donate your tickets.
Season Ticket Members and ticket-holders can donate ticket(s) if they can't make the match for a veteran, active military member, or any family members to attend.
- Bank of America Stadium is a cashless facility.
- Clear Bag Policy: To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the club enforces a clear bag policy wherein approved items may be placed in transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC bag.
- Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.