Charlotte FC strives to positively influence and give back to the community both on and off the field. Our Donations program provides items to organizations raising awareness and support for charitable causes.
While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are unable to fulfill all requests due to the volume we receive. As a result, we use the following guidelines to prioritize requests:
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event to be considered.
- We do not give out monetary donations.
- We are not able to accommodate out-of-area requests due to the volume of requests we receive. We will only consider requests from the Carolinas.
- As a general rule, we can only provide one donation item per school/organization for each calendar year.
- If an organization applies for both a donation request and a player appearance request, only one request will be approved during the calendar year. This decision will be made at the club's discretion.
- We can only consider requests that are made from an employee or direct representative of the organization. We will not consider requests made from volunteers.
- We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and/or coaches.
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.
- All donations must be used for direct charitable causes.
- Donations are not transferable between organizations.
- All approved tangible donation items must be picked up at our office, located at 400 S. Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202.
- We review each request and reply via email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved. To help us manage this process, we respectfully ask that you do not contact us for donations outside of this system.
Promoting Charlotte FC is encouraged! The use of the Charlotte FC name, logo, trademarks and / or any advertising implying the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Charlotte FC must be approved in writing by the club. Before promoting Charlotte FC, please contact Community Engagement for any approvals. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including print, television and radio.